Zachary E. Johnson
- Dallas, Texas
- Phone number
Zachary E. Johnson grew up in Dallas and graduated from Highland Park High School in 2000.
He attended and played football at Columbia University, where he graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics. Mr. Johnson graduated with honors from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law in May 2009. He is licensed to practice law in Texas and is admitted to practice before the Northern District of Texas. Mr. Johnson has been practicing with Spencer & Johnson, PLLC since January 2010.
Before law school, Mr. Johnson spent two years in New York City working with two law firms, Cooper & Dunham, LLP and Mayer Brown, LLP. At Cooper & Dunham, Mr. Johnson assisted in all stages of foreign patent prosecution. While at Mayer Brown, Mr. Johnson worked within a group that specialized in labor and employment litigation.
While in law school, Mr. Johnson completed an externship for Justice Douglas S. Lang of the 5th District Court of Appeals in Dallas and spent a semester as a student attorney in the SMU Small Business Clinic. He volunteered time at the Housing Crisis Center and mentored local elementary school students through the Dallas Kid’s Project.
Contact us today to speak with an experienced probate lawyer who can answer all of your probate questions.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- J.D. cum laude – 2009
- Columbia University, New York, New York
- B.A. – 2004
- Major: Economic
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar, Dallas Bar Association – Probate Section, Member, 2009 – 2011
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Member, 2009 – 2011
Pro Bono Activities
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, 2010 – 2011